PREGO!!!

Yep I'm pregnant. Due on August 16th. We are very excited along with nervous and terrified. I know what some of you are thinking- was this planned? Well a couple of months ago we decided to leave it in the Lord's hands. We were quite surprised how fast this happened (we were not quite prepared), but we love the idea of finally becoming parents and starting a family.

7 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

oh my gosh Amanda you have a bun in the oven! I am so excited for you. I am so glad you have a blog that is the only way I know what is going on with anyone! I am sure I will see you sometime at Cami's I want to see ya when you get a cute baby bump!
Kira

Jolynne said...

Amanda,Im so excited for you guys! Congrats!

The Marcons said...

Yea! The cats outa the bag! Can't wait to have a friend with a baby. Love u guys!

-Tash and Jordan

Cami said...

Okay Amanda, The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

~Cami

Annie said...

Congrats Amanda that is so exciting i saw your blog link on someone elses and wanted to say hi it is good to see you on here. hope all is well

The DeGraffs said...

Freak Manda! I have to admit that I read for post and got a little jealous! That was a wierd feeling. I am completely excited for you though. I feel a cheer baby shower in the midst...

CAS said...

congrats! that is so exciting! even though you don't completely feel ready and maybe a little overwhelmed... 9 months really is a LONG time! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the BEST thing you will ever do! See you next week!?!?!