Well does it look like I've doubled? It sure feels like it. The other day I went and bought the Bella Band so I can wear my pants unzipped but not expose myself. I'll tell you what that is a great invention! I'll have to post a pic of it here soon.
Don't you love those bella bands? when i was preggo i found some on ebay that are all different colors and patterns and they are reversible too. i think i just but in belly bands they were cute. congrats you have such a cute belly.
Wow you look awesome! It seems like you keep getting farther and farther along and I am stuck at the same week! What are you doing for exercise? Me? Absolutely Nothing. I need to start before I get as as a house!
Howellz ;) Yea when are you going to announce the news?? A little birdie told me what you are having! Im so excited for you guys! Can you play next week? All 3 of us??
4 comments:
Don't you love those bella bands? when i was preggo i found some on ebay that are all different colors and patterns and they are reversible too. i think i just but in belly bands they were cute. congrats you have such a cute belly.
Wow you look awesome! It seems like you keep getting farther and farther along and I am stuck at the same week! What are you doing for exercise? Me? Absolutely Nothing. I need to start before I get as as a house!
Lookin good Amanda! When are you going to post the big news about the sex? (of the baby of course.)
Howellz ;) Yea when are you going to announce the news?? A little birdie told me what you are having! Im so excited for you guys! Can you play next week? All 3 of us??
Post a Comment