So we survived the first 2 weeks! T & I are still a bit tired & I'm still a little bit sore but it's getting easier every day. We're not quite sure who he looks like- T's fam thinks me & my fam thinks T. Eat, sleep, poop really is all that he does right now & WOW diapers go fast! It's great fun seeing his personality start to develop & we love some of the faces he pulls! He got his newborn pics taken last Monday so stay tuned in a couple weeks we'll get them back.
6 comments:
Cute pics. I'm jealous he can keep a pacifier in; he needs to teach Hunter!
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see him in person. He's so cute!
wow he looks so big, but yet such a little new born! I'm just use to having really small babies, and I have to wait till they are almost two months before they hit 8lbs. or more! He is most definitely a beautiful baby! You two seem to be doing an awesome job! keep up the good work!
Timmy,
Congrats on the new one, its a blast we just had our first one. She is on ours at davisandcompany.blogspot.com
talk to you soon, Have you talked to Welliver lately?
Josh Davis
Oh manda! He is so dang darling. I cant wait to meet him in person! Thanks for the cat advice, I think i'll go with what you said.
He is a cutie!! Im way happy for you that everything went good.
Post a Comment