Asteroids



I remember playing this on our first computer a long time ago. Use the arrow keys and space bar.

6 comments:

The Marcons said...

Hi old pal! I miss you and Timmy lots! Have you read The Host yet? I just finished it. I thought it was amazing! You need to get on IM!

James and Cassidee said...

Hey! I am so glad you like lost! Its addicting!!! This is our first season watching it on tv. The others have all been through DVD. You were right about the boy! We found out this morning and it was definatley a boy. Now I can finally buy something and maybe start thinking of names!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey girlie! I miss ya! I'm excited to see ya in a few weeks! And then some cause I'll be back when you get back! :) Good times! Well, I can't believe you're so close to being a mommy! Hooray! How you doin? Still having a rough time? Well, I'm here for ya! xoxo

John-Maren Goodman said...

Hey Girlie, I was so excited to find a link to your Blog on Tash's Blog~! I am so excited your pregnant! Your first!! This will be one to remember forever, but take just a little advise, don't forget to journal or write down all the overwhelming feelings your experiencing before, during, and after your little guy gets here! Believe me you'll be flying high for a week or so and soon you'll start to forget just how intense the feelings were!! We are also expecting our second little boy, and I was really suprised to see our due dates are only a little more than two weeks apart! It's so strange sometimes how small the world can be!! Anyway I am just so happy and excited for you two!~ Good Luck!~

Maren Goodman

CAS said...

hey!! so i'm incharge of the june get together and here's the scoop.

when: june 24th, tuesday.
time: 7:00 p.m.
where: cassie's
276 s. 800 e. orem
call me if you get lost 471-5352.

tell everyone!!! i don't want to do it if no one's coming!
let me know if your coming and would be will to bring something!!!
thanks amanda!

CAS said...

perfect!!! i'm so glad you'll be in town.
if you could bring salad that would be wonderful!!!!
your the best.
i can't wait to see you and your cute belly in person! see you soon.