29 Weeks~

Here I am at 29 wks. Baby Center says that he weighs about 2 1/2 lbs & is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. They also say that a healthy pregnancy gains 2-5 lbs the 1st trimester & about 1 pound per week for the rest of the pregnancy. So I have 11 wks to go which means 11 lbs & that thought makes me very nervous. Seeing that I'm already so uncomfortable & that I can't sleep. I'll tell ya what though, feeling him squirm around inside of me sure makes it bearable. Now I know that this is my first so I have nothing to compare him to but he sure seems to be a very active one. Whenever I'm sitting down & not doing much he'll go crazy & I'll watch my belly jiggle around like jelly. It's extremely weird but puts a smile on my face.

6 comments:

Sabrina and BJ said...

Amanda.. I can't believe you having a baby.. I look at your blog over and over and just can't believe it.. it's so weird.. your so freaking cute prego though.. your belly is still so tiny.. I can't wait.. hurry and come home!!

The Marcons said...

I agree with Shrine, hurry and get here so that feel this baby kickin!

James and Cassidee said...

You look awesome! I broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans yesterday, they aren't THAT bad and made my belly so happy. Is that green shirt you are wearing a modbod or down east shirt? I was thinking about getting a whole bunch of those because they seem stretchy and their cute.

Jolynne said...

ahhh that is so cute! You are so tiny. Only 67 days left! YAY! Have you guys decided on a name yet?

Rebecca said...

Morril you are so cute! Your belly is absolutley adorable, I'm so stoked for you guys!

Andrea and Cy Hepworth said...

Amanda I finally got a blog so we can keep in touch! let me know how things are going and what you are up to! hope things are going great!

Andrea